Masjid Bilal is located at 1525 N. Ridge Road, Canton MI. Five daily, Friday, Taraweeh and Eid prayers are offered here. Additional activities include Daras-ul Quran, Daras ul-Hadith, Dawah, and teaching of Quran for children.
Rules & Regulations
- All personal or public announcements should be submitted in writing and approved
by the Masjid Bilal Committee only. Any announcement(s), speech(s), gathering(s)
or meeting(s) cannot be done without the permission of the MBC (this includes distribution
of flyers, pamphlets, etc.).
- No public donations or collections are allowed without the consent of the MBC.
- No funds will be distributed to any kind of Foreign Organization(s) or individual(s).
- The use of Masjid Bilal is limited to public dinners, educational and social events
approved by the MBC.
- Detail cleaning is done every month under the supervision of the Masjid Cleaning
Committee. Daily cleaning is done after school hours and Isha salat. Please inform
the Masjid Committee in-charge if you want to be a part of any cleaning activities.
- Only Masjid related news or approved articles are allowed inside the Masjid Notice
- Please remember to park at the designated spots and not to park in front of the
Masjid or any of the prohibited zones. Vehicles parked inside of prohibited zones
will be towed at the owners’ expense. Remember to park appropriately and not to block
anyone, especially during the hours of Jumma’ah prayers.
- Loud voices, noises or discussions are not allowed inside the Prayer Area.
- The MBC will fix the timings of the Salat commanded by Allah (SWT), based on the
Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammed (SAWS). These Salat timings will also take into consideration
the activities and timing of Madrasah Bilal.
- Donations for Masjid and Madrasah Bilal can only be given to the members of the
MBC or dropped off in the boxes marked “Donation” located inside the Masjid. Receipts
will be mailed to the address provided on the check.
- Permission is needed from the MBC for staying and sleeping overnight inside the
- For any complaints, inquiries or suggestion, please send an email to Masjid Bilal